- Create and revise pledges online
- Purchase new Plans online (individual or bulk)
- View and manage all Plans online
- Assign and reassign beneficiaries
- Authorize private and out-of-state usage
- Access expanded reporting with real-time data
We are pleased to announce that a new online account management system for the Florida Prepaid College Foundation is now available for your team to log in and utilize.Get Started
The primary contact for your organization (that manages scholarship activity on a day-to-day basis) will retrieve and activate the account. The primary contact will be able to invite other users to the account once activated.
We would like to thank you for your partnership and support to help Florida students achieve their higher education dreams. Together, we are making an impact in our communities throughout the state.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Effective immediately, please begin using your new cash account number and the new post office box for all new contributions.
Scroll to the top of this page, click on Login, and select ‘Retrieve an Account’.
Input your Purchaser ID and Tax ID (Federal Employer Identification Number), then select ‘Find an Account’.
Once your account name is displayed, select ‘Register an Account’, and then you will be sent an email confirmation.*
Select the link in the email to create a password for your new account.
Your username will be the email address that was used to register the account.
You are now able to access your account information online!
* Please check your junk or spam folders if you do not see the email in your inbox. You will have 15 minutes to enter the code.